- "This book should be required reading for all medical professionals, politicians, and everyone interested in health and wellness." -Andrew Weil MD
- "I learned more from this book than anything I've read in the past decade." -Marsha Rosenbaum, Ph.D., Sociologist, Drug Policy Alliance
- "Clint Werner argues forcefully that the health benefits of marijuana far exceed its dangers. Much of the evidence is preliminary but it adds up to a call for professional, large-scale scientific research to access this ever more popular herb."-Robert Bazell, NBC News and author Her-2: The Making of Herceptin, a Revolutionary Treatment for Breast Cancer
- "This book is a must read for anyone who wishes to know the science and politics behind the medical marijuana movement. When yuo hear a claim that sounds unbelievable, this is a great source to separate fact from fiction."-Keith Stroup, founder of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML)
- Using marijuana can protect the brain by reducing inflammation and by stimulating the production of healthy new brain cells.
- The cannabinoid CBD can protect the health of diabetics and fight the spread of breast cancer cells.
- Chronic, long-term smokers of marijuana actually have a reduced risk for developing lung cancer.
- Find out more about what the government doesn't want you to know!